Thursday, April 19, 2012

An Ode to Freshman Year

An Ode to Freshman Year:

In college you learn a lot of things,
Like time management and the art of cooking Mac n Cheese.
That is a lie,
I never made Mac n Cheese
Or Ramen.

In college you learn a lot of stuff,
Like what parking garages are best to hide in.
That is a truth,
I have much knowledge of on-campus parking garages.
They should have me teach a class.

In college you make a lot of friends,
But then they leave for two years.
That is a lie,
Some only leave for the summer.
Still.
I don't want to say good-bye.

















As you can tell by the beautiful photos, I have the best friends in the world. They have all taught me how to be a better person, how to change, how to chill out, how to push yourself, and how to be yourself. It isn't very often you meet one person that does all that, much less many people that do all that.

Also, did you see the music video at the end? Further proof I have the best friends in the world. 

So, my dear freshman year, as you come to a close I wish to thank you. You have brought me much happiness, many friends, and no freshman 15. 

Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share to us and other.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed my university years in Canada. This was a time that truly shaped my life. I managed to get good grades, make friends and have a blast at the same time. Have a blast as you'll never forget these days of your life.

    ReplyDelete